Your home away from home.
Apartments for the 2021-2022 Lease term have all been assigned. We are still accepting applications for our waiting list in the event that any may open up. Please call our office for more details at 717-393-8400.
Information is believed to be accurate at time of publishing.
Applications are open for the 2021/2022 Lease Term.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- All occupants of the apartment must submit a completed application and Parent Guarantee Form. The date and time of the last completed application received will be considered the received time for the whole group of roommates and will determine the groups' placement on the waiting list.
- Applications may be mailed in, dropped off at our office (744 Columbia Avenue), faxed (717-393-8700) or emailed (Info@SusqRealty.com) to us. If applications are faxed or emailed, a link will be emailed to you to make a payment online for the application fee and security deposit. You will have 24 hours to complete the payment. If payment is not received within 24 hours, your application will be moved to the back of the waiting list and your reserved unit will not be held.
- When submitting your application, please list up to three units in order of preference in the email or noted on the application. If no preferred units are indicated or your preferred units are not available, a unit will be assigned to you.
- In the event that multiple applications are received at the exact same time and there are not enough available units, those groups will be randomly selected to fill available units.
- Once your group has been assigned a unit, you will have five days to sign your Lease Agreement, sample can be viewed HERE.